Everyone washes clothes, but even then the result is not always very satisfactory. A normal wash can only do the cleaning, but after that, there arises a need for something else for an enhanced feel.
This is where Comfort comes in to give your clothes a glow like they are freshly bought. It delivers your garments that shine and essence that ordinary detergent alone cannot provide.
But how does one use Comfort in a washing machine to its maximum capability? Now that is a very relevant question, the answer to which you will find in this article.
What is Comfort?
Comfort is a fabric softener or fabric conditioner that keeps your clothes smelling fresh and looking brand new even after using them for a long time. It also protects your clothes from any tears due to outside agents or frequent usage.
On the label of the product itself, you will see directions on how to use it, whether you can use it directly, how much amount you should use, etc. Still, for your convenience, we will further break down the whole process step by step.
But before that, let us look at some key points you need to keep in mind.
- Do not use Comfort on dry clothes. Use it on soaked or soaking laundry.
- You must add the Comfort fabric softener during the final rinse cycle in the washing machine.
- If you add Comfort at the same time as the detergent, then the fabric softener will automatically wash away, so avoid that.
How to use Comfort in a washing machine?
Turn on your washing machine
After you turn on your washing machine, you put all your dirty clothes inside the compartment just like you usually do. There is no rocket science here, just the everyday step that you follow.
After that, you add water and detergent like you usually do and run the machine on a suitable rinse cycle. Again this step is nothing new, and you should be able to do it without worrying about the fabric softener yet.
Now, this is where Comfort comes into the picture. After you run the rinse cycle, you open the lid and add Comfort.
Follow the instructions
If you wish to know how much you will have to put inside the washing machine, do not worry, as everything is written on the bottle of Comfort itself.
- For a bucket wash, you pour half a cap of Comfort after the detergent wash and soak the clothes for 5 minutes in the bucket.
- If it is a front-load washing machine, then you will have to put one cap of Comfort at the start of the wash cycle in the additives compartment.
- If it is a semi-automatic washing machine, then you will have to pour one cap of Comfort during the last rinse in the wash tub itself.
- For a top-loading washing machine, you can pour one cap of Comfort at the start of the wash cycle in the additives compartment, or you can directly pour it into the wash tub before the last rinse takes place.
Why use Comfort fabric conditioner?
Now that you know how to use Comfort in a washing machine, you should understand why you should use this product as your go-to fabric softener.
Get that special treatment
Only washing our clothes is not enough anymore, thankfully, with Comfort, we get that extra service. It protects our clothes and keeps them pristine even after repeated washing.
With Comfort, your clothes can stay nourished and untangled, which otherwise is impossible after some time of usage. It also provides a new-like shine to the outfits.
The new Comfort comes with fragrance pearls, meaning it will leave you feeling fresh with a soothing smell.
Easy to use
From the steps we have mentioned, you must already understand how easy it is to use Comfort for your fabrics.
Wrapping it up
On that note, we wrap up our article on how to use Comfort in a washing machine. We hope with the help of this article, you will be able to use this amazing product on your clothes for that gleaming shine everybody talks about.